Nothing makes me want to workout more than getting a new outfit for the gym. But graphic leggings and strappy sports bras can add up quick. That’s why I’m a Maxxinista through and through. I love getting a good deal, not to mention get all of my shopping done under one roof. If you’re looking for affordable workout clothes, look no further than your local TJ Maxx (or Marshalls!)
Benefits of buying workout clothes at TJ Maxx
I know you’ve had your eye on a pair of Lululemon’s Wunder Unders for a while now, but it’s ridiculous to spend so much money on yoga pants. Especially because you know as well as I do that you’ll wear them more to the grocery store than you will to the gym. Here’s why I get all of my workout gear from TJs…
- Affordable: Do you need a cute sports bra? What about new sneakers? You can basically buy a whole outfit for under $100. There’s not that many places you can get quality, affordable workout clothes.
- On trend: I don’t know about you, but I’m a sucker for obnoxious leggings. As much as I want those pink floral running tights, I also don’t want to break the bank. TJ Maxx has a great mix of classic pieces as well as dupes for your favorite luxury fashion brands.
- Brand name stuff: Did you know that you can get a good deal on Under Armour, Adidas, and Nike stuff? While they’re unknown brands are good, there’s nothing like scoring Lorna Jane pieces for 50% off retail price.
- Good quality: I never throw clothes away. You never know when you might need something. Regardless of my packrat mentality, most of your fashion picks will be able to handle years of wear and tear. Whether that’s dozens of washings or a muddy obstacle race.
- Wide selection: The only downside of shopping here is that they don’t have dozens of every item in every size. It’s like a treasure hunt. But the nice thing is that they have so many different pieces, you’re sure to find something you like that’ll fit.
- Rotating stock: If you love shopping, you know nothing is more depressing than heading to your favorite store and realizing that nothing has changed since the last time you poked your head in. TJ Maxx gets new shipments everyday, so what you see this Saturday may not be there the next. This is perfect for someone who’s on the hunt for a particular piece. Not to mention you don’t have to wait until next season to get something good.
Some of my favorite pieces that are in stock right now!
This strappy little number is on sale for $10 and would pair perfectly with…
This twisted tank may not be your cardio staple, but you can definitely zen it out in style.
These pastel leggings are perfect for summer.
You’ll actually look forward to leg day with these criss-cross leggings.
Be bold (or at least enjoy a little more support) with this black and white sports bra.
Note: This post is not sponsored by TJX but I really wish it was. I spend half of my paycheck there.
- Where do you buy most of your workout clothes from?
- What’s your favorite TJ Maxx find?